And here was me thinking that no-one ever went on this blog.
Write another quiz! hehe.
I'll write a quiz. On carbon chemistry :O
1. What is ethanol used for?
2. What is a hydrocarbon?
3. What is the difference between an alkane and an alkene?
4. When carbon dioxide is dissolved in water (eg. in coke), what is the product? (Ie. what does it make?)
5. What does combust mean?
6. When something combusts in air, what is it actually reacting with?
7. Is diamond a conductor? Why/why not?
8. Is graphite a conductor? Why/why not?
9. What is an allotrope?
10. How are the gases NO and NO2 formed, and what are their effects on the environment/humans?